We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote Hanuman Capital’s brand and associated businesses. This includes our internal startup businesses as well as client projects external to the company. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to possess excellent leadership qualities, competent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maximize the talents of our diverse team of creative specimens.
We’re a lively group who enjoys pushing the boundaries with all Hanuman projects. It goes without saying, a sense of humour is an important quality for us.
You will work closely with our creative director and other members of the team to deliver engaging content to meet the expectations of all of our stakeholders.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts
- Generating new business leads
- Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Managing the marketing department’s staff
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends
- Degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar
- A graduate degree in a relevant field will be advantageous
- At least 2 years experience as a marketing manager
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities