We are looking for an amazing, cool and responsible shop assistant at our new retail outlet in Phnom Penh. The right candidate will speak native Khmer and conversational English. Exceptional customer service is expected. A sense of humor is required.
- Greet and assist customers
- Process payments with cash or cards
- Contribute to stock management and presentation
- Answer queries from customers, specifically in Khmer
- Report problems to the shop manager
- Give advice and guidance on product selection
- Balance cash registers with receipts
- Keep the store tidy and clean
- Deal with customer complaints
- Work within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Attach price tags to merchandise
- Maintain shop security, watching for shoplifters, fake credit cards, etc
- Receive and store deliveries
- Keep up to date on promotions
- Assist with window and shop displays
- Friendly, pleasant, respectful personality
- Knowledge of inventory techniques
- Spoken and written Khmer and English
- Hardworking and honest
- Discretion, common sense and affability
- Coolness is always welcome!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Salary is dependent on experience.