We are seeking a highly organized Studio Manager to lead performance at Hanuman Capital’s creative studio. We have many internal business projects as well as some external clients.
The Studio Manager’s responsibilities will include identifying weaknesses and drawing up improvement plans, setting and meeting monthly targets, and liaising with clients to ensure improved service and product delivery.
You should be able to clearly communicate any performance concerns to management and make recommendations.To be successful in your application, we favour excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. A first-class Studio Manager should be able to inspire and motivate their team while maintaining a good image of the Hanuman Capital brand.
- Recruiting, screening, and training of new employees
- Analyzing performance and drawing up action plans
- Establishing strong relationships with staff and clients
- Ensuring all staff exercise good time management
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring staff do the same
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, HR or similar
- 3-5 years of agency experience (managerial experience advantageous)
- Good leadership and people skills
- Excellent time management
- Great networking abilities
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously